Saturday 10 November 2012

Testing New Tool In The Fall!

A month ago I purchased a 50mm lens for my Mamiya camera. I have wanted to get a smaller lens for it for quite some time. I also like the idea of having a static lens, cause it makes me think much more about framing an image when I can't zoom.
So the weekend I got it I took it out for a trip around London to try it out and see the result before I loaded a new film into the camera.
One of the greatest improvements from the large lens is that I can now take pictures inside. Otherwise I like the way the 50mm lens make a fixing point and then the rest of the image becomes unfocused. My favorite one in the batch is by far the one with the yellow leaves on the chestnut tree. If I had to choose one fall picture to remind me of this fall that would be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment