Sunday 25 November 2012

Sunday Soundtrack!

The past week I have had a lot to do. In two weeks we have assessment in school so I am working to have a first edit ready on my film.
Last night I was looking through the material. I am happy with how it turned out, and hope I will have a good result in the end. 
Again today it was another bright Sunday so I took a walk to Railroad to get a coffee and enjoy the sun.
Next week will be equally hectic so today I wanted to use the day for writing and finishing some of all the things I had lying around, which needed to be done and maybe relax a bit.
 I've been listening to "The Staves" and "John Grant", two of the great supporting acts I saw lately and I wanted to share this song.
It makes me think of all the thoughts I constantly have in my head that I need to write them down in order to remember them and let them out of my head. Otherwise I will think of them constantly in anxiety that they will disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment