Thursday 1 November 2012

Lately!

Lately I haven't dedicated as much time to blogging as I usually do. I don't know if you noticed this or not, but I guess I feel that I don't because I want to do it more than I am at this point. There has been many things to do coming back to London, with finding a new home, settling in, starting school, French classes and my Erasmus application.
I sometimes feel my brain is on overload trying to take too much in. At the same time I enjoy all my activities but I always feel that I don't have enough time to do all the things I would like to (blogging being one of them).
The next week I am going to Berlin and although I have to work a bit while I am there I hope that my time there will be just a tat more relaxed. Berlin is in many ways the perfect spot for that.
Although I have been busy, here are some of the photos I managed to take on my way around the city, while enjoying the threatening sky and the wonderful colors of fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment