Wednesday 7 November 2012

Letzte Spaziergang!

Today was my last day in Berlin for a while. I took the plane back to London this afternoon. It felt way to short to be away, I didn't get to see all of my friends there but sometimes there is just not enough time and I needed to take it slow and spend most of my time with Vincent. It has been so relaxing taking a break and I will probably find it a bit hard to get back into the pace of London. 
This morning we took a long walk from Neukölln to Kreuzberg. The sky was gray and then it was blue and all the colors and walls in the city seemed extra beautiful. We had a little stop at "The Five Elephants" where we had cheesecake for two and a nice big cup of Berlin roasted Coffee.
It was sad leaving. Especially because I know it will be a long time before I will be back in the city and Vincents apartment again.

Fall in bags

A comment about the result of yesterdays election


No comments:

Post a Comment