Wednesday 13 February 2013

500!

So I am celebrating a little anniversary since this is my post number 500. When I started writing over 3 years ago I don't think I had imagined that I would do it for this long, but for me it has almost become an addiction. The reason why I like it is that it reminds me to keep takings lots of pictures and I can see that my photography skills have definitely improved since I started. I also like sharing what goes on in my life with you, and it is a great way for me to collect all the things, which are dear to me.
Therefor I will celebrate with some confetti

and maybe a bit of flowersdust

and soap-bubbles.
These are my three most written blog post since I started

-Moonrise Kingdom
-Mad På Tysk (In danish)
-It's Kind Of A Funny Story

Also thanks to everyone who likes my Berlin city guide I hope you will keep using it as much as you have until now, and that you will also use the London city guide in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment