Sunday 17 February 2013

Everything Looks Better When the Sun Is Shining!

Don't you agree?

Tati

A new friend on my balcony

Many of the houses in Nantes are crocked, I think it has something to do with the soil and humidity. Maybe you can see it a bit here. I didn't just slant the camera.

The past days have been really sunny and signs of spring is starting to show up everywhere. I have been out a lot, to enjoy the weather and do different things.
Yesterday I meet up with Anette to go to the flea-market and have lunch. I didn't do home with anything. I guess it is all the same since I would have to carry it back to London. Today I went to the market early to get some flowers and have a coffee. Nantes is pretty dead on Sundays except for the market where it seems that everybody is gathering. I really like the atmosphere there so it is nice to go even if I don't want to buy something.
This afternoon I went for a walk to enjoy the sun and ended up at Le Lieu Unique where they had several philosophy talks today.  I ended up buying two books so I guess there is something for the suitcase anyway.
Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment