Monday 11 February 2013

Another Nice Weekend!

This was a great and quite busy weekend. Friday I came home to find another very beautiful letter in my mailbox. It is always nice to fell the love put into a handwritten letter.
Most of the weekend has been awfully wet so Saturday I stayed home most of the day doing some work. But I did have time to go for a little walk in the late afternoon to get some fresh air and take some photographs. It was rainy and almost dusk but I found a colorful and beautiful park that could cure any winter depression with a very early sing of spring.

Great colors

My new colorful umbrella taking a rest while taking some pictures.

Sunday Julie had Invited me to go with them to Angers another city east of Nantes(more about that later).
It is funny every time I go for a road trip with someone it seem that it is always rainy. Like our trip to Kullen or when we last year at my birthday went to Brighton. But even though the weather wasn't the best it was still really nice and great to see more of Pays de Loire. We drove a little detour on the way there to see some nature and despite the rain it was quite beautiful and charming. I realize that Nantes, even though I consider it to be very wet might not be getting as much rain as the rest of the region. At least I don't think anything is floated around the city, but I could be proven wrong, time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment