Monday 18 February 2013

Letterwriting!

I have been writing a lot more letters lately and it is so nice to feel how happy people get when they receive them. It is also nice to come home and find stuff in my mailbox from time to time. I am making a little wall of fame in my kitchen with all the pictures people send to me, it is nice since I did not bring to many personal things with me. I left all my stickers and letter stuff in London so instead I bought paper in different colors to make it a bit more festive.
On that note I thought I would share with you some on the nice and different letterboxes that I've seen around Nantes. I really like how different and charming they are and been thinking that maybe we need to make our letterboxes more attractive in order to get more handwritten letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment