Monday 31 December 2012

Another Year Has Gone Too Fast!

So 2012 is coming to an end, and even without the end of the world.
I don't really remember my goals or expectations for 2012. If I had any? But like so many other years it has been filled with a lot of great moments and things to look back on.
I am in the process of cleaning my computer entirely. New year and a fresh start. I realize that I have over13000 photos in my photo library.  I always take so many photos that I never post or show to anyone else.
So on this last day of the year I wanted to show you a picture for each month that didn't make it to the blog, becuase they didn't fit with the rest of the pictures or I never told that story.

January - and my first visit to south London, I believe that there must be more satellites in this city than Berlin

February - The only time in 2012 where London was really covered in snow. 

March - Union Jack cup in the in the window of my school



April - I went to Paris with Vincent where we stayed with his mum in a nice Paris suburb. It almost felt like French countryside. I love fresh laundry hanging outside on a spring day.

May - I was back in school again 

June - It was the Queens Jubilee and it felt like the whole Britain went crazy in celebration. I was calebrating my birthday at the same time, so I would like to imagine it was all put on in my honor.

July - Here I am testing my macro lens on a poor deceased bumble bee. 

August - Back In Berlin,  I like when people do these little take aways on the street. I didn't take anything I figured someone might be more in need of something than me. Tho maybe I should have gone for the strawberries.

September - From Zoologischer Garden Bahnhof in Berlin 

October - I picked up all my boxes and thing that had been stocked away in Big Yellow Storage over the summer. 

November - I do think that the withered Hortensia is one of my absolute favorite flowers. I't might seem weird to favor a dead flower over a fresh one, but here in London there are so many of them and  I see them change the whole fall and winter through and it is a beautiful sight. 

December - Outside my school on the last day of term. London can be really beautiful when it is in between sun and rain and the buildings get an amazing yellow light. I wont go here until the end of may, so this is somehow a nice thing to remember it by. 

I wish all of you a very happy new year and I hope that you will celebrate tonight in which ever way you like, whether it is a big party or staying home watching movies. I as usual when there is something to celebrate have plans to eat a lot of good food. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the beuatiful pictures in 2012. We love to follow your blog, and feel that we still know a little about you. We look forward to 2013, to follow your stay in France, and hope that you will have a great 1/2 year in Nantes, and we will find time to visit you there. All the best to you and Vincent.
    With love from mum and Lars

    ReplyDelete