Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

A couple of more pictures before settling down for Christmas eve. Yesterday we saw Santa waiting for the bus, with his suitcase. Maybe he was going to the North pole?
The Last could of days have been nice. We have been preparing a lot for the Christmas days, and now it feels good to be able to spend a couple of days with good food and wine.
This year we made our own Christmas tree. I couldn't be bothered with a real tree, and this is easy to take down without any mess.
Today I was up early to start the cooking. I just took my first prepared duck out of the owen so now it feels like it is proper Christmas with the hole house smelling of delicious roast.
I wish you all a great night, hope you all spend it with someone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment