Sunday 23 December 2012

Home Alone A Late Night!

Last night we went to The Screen On The Green to see the late night screening of Home Alone. Yes That Home Alone. The one from 1990.
The Screen on The Green always have a late night screening of an old movie on Saturdays and when I saw they were showing Home Alone I knew I wanted to go and see it. To be honest I was surprised by the turn-up for this as the cinema was almost full. However I see the appeal of going there on a Saturday before going out maybe, as you can have drinks, wine, beer etc for the screening
I can't remember the first time I saw this film, however I remember that being around the same age as Macaulay Culkin it made a huge impression, especially on the invention part.
Browsing through Google today to find some images I asked to myself if the casted him because he is so good at looking terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment