Thursday 27 December 2012

Home Made!

Pre-Christmas this year I was very busy knitting. I have been eager to show the stuff I did, but since they were suppose to go under the Christmas tree it didn't make sense to show them before after Christmas eve.
I had a lot of fun doing it, even though it took time away from some of the other things I kept myself busy with, but I found out that knitting through a lecture is actually a really great way of getting two things done at the same time. 
I really like knitting things like scarves and hats, it is such a nice little project that I don't get tired of before finishing and it also feels good to make stuff for other people than myself. If I had time and space in my wardrobe I think I would knit a nice sweater out of the green yarn, but I think I need to take a knitting break and focus on some other things for a while.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that one of these scarves are my holiday present. It is so wonderfull. Thank you very much for this nice, homemade present. Wonderfull colours. And a Happy New Year to you and Vincent and all the best for 2013.

    ReplyDelete